The Girls of Berwick
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I need the exercise!
I would love to be in an exercise group, but I would have to wait until spring, if it's outdoors! So, if you guys get a group together I would love to join after the baby is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Girls
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(14)
Good deals
Coupons
A Day at the Zoo Anyone?
Running
I am up for exercise whenever. During the day is b...
I need the exercise!
Anyone feeling fat?
Hallie and I LOVE the zoo! We have a season pass ...
This is Jeana Rasmussen. I don't have a gmail acco...
Homemade Ice Cream in a Bag
5k run
Recipe for Corn Flake Cookies
Play date (EXAMPLE ONLY)
I miss you
About Us
Cheyenne
The Girls
No comments:
Post a Comment