Saturday, September 20, 2008

Coupons

So I have tried to use the coupons from the sunday paper before and have never gotten really good at it or have given up after awhile, but I want to try and get really into it. My sister-in-law has been doing it and she saves a TON of money. I followed her advice the other day and when I went to the store I got...

-8 bags of malt-o-meals cereal
-20 cans of soup
-1 bottle of apple juice
-2 bottles V8 splash
-5 cans of green beans
-1 package toilet paper (12 giant rolls)

I got all that for like $25 and saved $45. So anyone who is interested in trying to get into coupons or does use them and wants to share tips, let me know. I figure we could try and help each other figure it out and update each other with good deals :)

1 comment:

Janika said...

How are you going to eat 8 bags of cereal? That is some killer deals. I am impressed.. i have a big shopping day tomorrow I'll let you know what deals I find.